Erection Problem for the past few days lack of imagination

Q: Hi, im 29 and I recently started having some erection issues , Im getting married soon and i wonder if its just the fear of performance or some other issue. I started losing some mustache hair so went online to check the reasons and it was mentioned it could be due to low testosterone levels. I continued reading articles and now for the past three days am not able to imagine and get my erectile.

I am wondering if it could be sheer fear after reading the articles or is it something that could call for a doctors visit.

Symptoms:  Erection problem