Erection problems

Patient

Q: I'm 17 and up Until the last couple days I've been getting erections easily, but now I cant get it up at all even through porn or masterbation

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. Sudden inability to have or maintain and erection can be due to anxiety, or excessive masturbation. It becomes a concern if this happens for extended periods of time. We recommend that you refrain from masturbation or sexual contact for several days to see if your erections will return. If this does not happen, we recommend that you undergo an examination by your doctor to determine the possible cause of your problem.

Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com