Erection problems along with brain fog (which subsided over time)

Q: Hello. I am 21 years old, and for a few months now, I am having erection problems. I am not in a relationship, and I try not lead a very stressful life. What could be the causes and possible solutions?

Symptoms:  I should also mention that along with this, I had some weird symptoms that went along the lines of brain fog, palpitations, etc. I was referred to a cardiologist and he cleared that I had no issues with circulation or heart etc. The brain fog etc. subsided over time but the erectile problems are still there. It's basically weak erections and weak ejaculation. The problem once vanished overnight and reappeared about a week later. I am very confused. Any suggestions will be very welcome. I am not very active, I spend most of my time sitting. I am 5'9", 130 lb.