Erection Problems at thirty years of age

Q: Hi, I am 30 year old male, got married three months back. I was with my wife for a month after marriage and away for the last two months. She will be joining me soon. My problem is that we have not been able to have a successful intercource yet. I have never tried this before marriage so now it doesnt works. I dont get erected enough to pnentrate in to hers. Though a couple of time I attained erection and tried to push in but suddenly I lost it. I noticed that I might have thi issues for 4 - 5 years now. I rarely used to masturbate since then. I consulted with an urologist and he said I am perfectly alright, but he has prescribed 4 tablets of Cialis 20mg. I dont understand if I am perfectly alright why has he given me Cialis and that too of 20 mg when 5 or 10 mg is available. Attached here is my Testosterone and FSH levels. I have reduced interest in sex. Please advise me what shoul I do next? Should I take Cialis and try it again or should I go for a Testo booster process?

A:   I understand your concern. I am not able to see your testosterone and FSH levels but in case there is some derangement in that then you need to see a physician to find out the exact cause so that the treatment can be decided upon. However if the tests are normal then you most probably have pyschologic erection problems which can be due to stress, performance anxiety etc. This is even more true if your sustain erections during the act of mastubation and night time or early morning erections. Couple therapy, increased foreplay etc are all methods that can help with the same. I would advice you to get checked up again by your doctor before restarting the cialis. All the best.