Erectional Problem. Zit like object protruding.

Patient

Q: I'm having Erection Problems. I'm not getting Morning Erections and there is something resembling a zit on m penis. It's actually not a zit since today it got damaged a little and bled, again just a little. Looks like some kind of a Vein maybr. Not on the head but on the shaft. It got broken in half, then one part healed, the other is still there.

Symptoms:  For a while now, to be precise a week, I've had something resembling a small pimple or a bump on my Penis. The place where it is, there used to be a portion of split skin which I've had since childhood. It only hurts when pressed hard and sometimes also itches. At first, it was a single bump. Then it split, one of them healed but one still remains. When it was splitting, it really hurt. Its tip is White, while the rest is just natural skin color. Until today when I took a bath, there was a small black spot at the tip, like dead skin. But it was washed away. I'm strangely also having Erection problems, especially in the morning when I wake up, there's usually no Erection since this issue has started. Also when I took a bath, the bump got a little damaged a bled just a little. Now it's tip is Red and it hurts when I walk because the Fabric touches it. no pus came out suggesting it wasn't a Zit. It's not on the Head, actually on the shaft a little to the right.
Erectional Problem. Zit lik...-1
Doctor