Erecton problems for men

Q: What can a man safely take to get an erection

Symptoms:  Will only get an erection for a second and then gone

A:   Erection is a physiological phenomenon and you are not supposed to "take" anything to achieve erection. It is a natural response to sexual arousal. If you have problems getting sufficient erection please consult a doctor to rule out erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. ED becomes more common as you get older. But it's not a natural part of aging.

Some people have trouble speaking with their doctors about sex. But if you have ED, you should tell your doctor. ED can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don't see your doctor, these problems will go untreated.
Your doctor can offer several new treatments for ED. For many men, the answer is as simple as taking a pill. Getting more exercise, losing weight, or stopping smoking may also help.