Ever since I was in middle school I've been trying

Q: Ever since I was in middle school I've been trying to solve this problem and now I'm at the end of my rope. I believe I fractured my penis when I was younger. Its curved at most times leaning on one side or another. The erections I get are semi hard at best. Rarely do I have morning wood. I don't believe I have night ones. The whole thing when it is hard doesn't seem stiff. More wobbly than anything else (notable the base area). I think inner scaring and possible blood leakage may have occurred or is still occurring.
I've visited a Urologist last year and the whole experience was disappointing to say the least. It summed up to me paying a good chunk of cash for a visit that resulted in nothing.
Look long story short, I need actual help. Not a worthless visit that cost me $350. Or a band aid pill solution.
I want an actual doctor that can help me or at the very least point to someone else that can. Ideally id want an expert in the field that could surgically fix it. Oh AND actually EXAMINE my penis.
In closing, I just want to know once in for all what actually wrong with it. Please help.

Symptoms:  Semi hard erections, noticeable curative in parts of the penis, some dark area spots ( underneath), Veins are not pronounced as they use to be, dark small veins (purple red), Not sure what to make of this but at times it has a very shrunk hourglass shape

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.

Read and understood the problem you have and this can be a rare form of Peyronies as the explanation firs well and could have been due to fractured penis not treated well at that time.
It is disheartening that you could not get a proper diagnosis and treatment at the hands of an Urologist.

I would advise you the following:
First of all find an Urologist well trained and working with such cases.
Insist for investigations like color doppler, MRI and all
Further treatment will be totally dependent upon the findings.
Surgery/ prosthesis may be useful.

Hope this helps you.