Ever since September of last year my health has gone

Q: Ever since September of last year my health has gone from good to where I can't eat or get out of bed from the nausea and pain. It started with me having an inner and middle ear infection in my right ear and like a week later I was rushed into surgery to have my appendix removed. After the surgery I started having upper right abdominal pain and really bad diarrhea...ended up having c-diff(doc said it was from the antibiotics though). The pain went away for about a week then came back worse and had nausea this time with it. It never went away and at a follow up appointment my surgeon said it was possible that I could have an issue with my gallbladder too. So I was sent to a gastroenterologist and had a hida scan. I had an ejection fraction of 24% and had it remover on December 12th. After the surgery i found out that I had a collapsed lung...(not a pneumothorax but the other one that start with an a) and was sent home being told to just deep breathe a few times an hour. A few days later I started to have a cough, headache and felt very weak and my mom was worried I might have pneumonia..went to a urgent care/family practice place and told them about everything and said it was just something viral and told me to come back if it wasn't better in 2-3 days. It didn't get better so we went back and they checked my wbc and said it was a little high but nothing to worry about and sent me home with a headache med. the. Morning of Christmas Eve the pain and nausea came back...and it didn't come back like in the middle of the day, I woke up feeling that way. So on jan 14th I went back to that doctor and had a chest X-ray and told him about the pain and nausea coming back. The collapsed lung was gone..and he sent me back to the gastroenterologist. They did an endoscopy feb 10th and it showed I had mild gastritis and was put on 40mg of Prilosec 2 times a day...went back to the gastro to see about getting more nausea meds(he woulnt prescribe them without seeing me again) and told him that the Prilosec wasn't helping but seemed like it was making it worse..it would hurt my stomach after I took it every time. He stopped the Prilosec and said that I could have the endoscopy with the ultrasound thing and the stomach emptying test done but it most likely wouldn't show anything..he never told me about the procedures or told me I was even having them(I was told by a nurse I was) and at that point I was a bit fed up with the doctor(had a bit of an attitude) so we went to another one about 2 weeks later and he scheduled the stomach test for this Monday and said that if that doesn't show anything that I would just have to live with everything. (Symptoms at this point: upper abdominal pain, nausea, appetite loss, weight loss(from 332 to 298 since dec 12), fatigue, weak and dizzy feeling from doing anything from standing to walking or on bad days even just sitting up on my own, underarms are really sore(have good and bad days though), and my bones/joints are sore even when I'm not doing anything)
About 2 weeks ago I found a bruise on the very top of my right leg...don't know where it came from..didn't get hurt or anything..and I just ignored it...like a week after that one showed up I got another one on my other leg..and this one is like at least the size of a golf ball..and since then I've gotten about 7 more little ones(about the size of a dime)...and I still haven't done anything to get a bruise. I never used to bruise at all from anything..now I'm getting them all the time for no reason and I don't know why. I'm going to tell my gastro doc next time I see him but would like so advise on what to do or if I should see a different kind of doctor.
I've had a bad feeling about all of everything that we're looking in the wrong direction to find whys been going on with me..but I don't know where else to go. And I'm starting to think its something serious like cancer or something.