Everi am 17 years old and ever since i was

Q: Everi am 17 years old and ever since i was a toodler i have had a strange uncomfortable feeling in my right achilles tendon, especially at nught when resting. I do not play any sports though so it hasn't been injured. Can you please help me identify what could be wrong

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have an Achilles tendinopathy. This is a deformity of the tendon and causes pain at the area. It is congenital and occurs from birth. This is what you should do.

Stretch the tendon and massage it. You should remain patient as it can take time for recovery. Consider seeing a Doctor if this does not help you.

The last resort would be to get surgery done to help you. All the best.