Every 2 years I have an asthma attack

Patient

Q: Every 2 years I have an asthma attack, but months leading up to the attack I get sick every month. I haven't been sick since July. Is it possible that my asthma may be in remission?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

You might be having Seasonal Allergic Asthma, we don't call it remission but if there was no acute episodes and you are asymptomatic, you don't need any medicine. You just need to wait and watch, if you get any symptoms during the season in which you usually get sick, you would require further treatment.
We don't use the word remission in your case, but we say that your asthma is under control.
Share my opinion with your Doctor.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.