Every now and then I'll have blood when I wipe

Q: Every now and then I'll have blood when I wipe after going to the bathroom and passing stool and sometimes there's a little blood in the toliet. Im 23 years old and no family history of colon problems. A few months ago I had a ct and xray done and a CBC of blood done and all returned normal. Should I still be concerned when I see a bit of blood in the toliet?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history and concerns.
Since your sex is not written and as you have not mentioned specifically whether their blood is from anus or anus and vagina, I take this a case of bleeding from either of the parts.
CT scan, X-ray and CBC are normal.
Every now and then here is blood in wiping after going to the bathroom and passing stool.

Bleeding is to be taken as abnormality. And you should be concerned when you see a bit of blood in the toilet.
I would advise you to consult a Doctor to do an internal examination and to decide the cause of bleeding for proper treatment. If required get a referral to a Specialist.

I hope this answer helps you.