Every now and then my left calf on the back

Patient

Q: Every now and then my left calf on the back top part will hurt like it's sore but I haven't done anything besides walk and sometimes it hurts and I haven't done anything

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. The cause of calf pain can be vitamin and trace elements deficiency. Vitamin and trace elements supplements will be useful. You can get your vitamin D level and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3. You can get your vitamin B12 and if found low you can take supplements of Mecobalamine. Analgesic such as ibuprofen and rest will be helpful in reducing pain. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.