Every time before my boyfriend goes to drink alcohol he

Patient : Every time before my boyfriend goes to drink alcohol he has to vomit. Then once he starts drinking alcohol he will have to vomit sometimes several more times throughout the period that he is drinking. What could be the cause of this?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your question. The cause of vomiting due to alcohol is severe gastritis. Alcohol affects the gast ric mucosal membrane directly. This in turn gives reflex vomiting so that the stomach would become empty at the earliest. I hope this answers your query. He should stop alcohol.