Every time I eat I get stomach pain and gas

Q: Every time I eat I get stomach pain and gas. It still sounds like I am hungry or like my stomach is bubbling. I am getting to where I don't want to eat. I have been taking Bentyl too and it doesn't seem to help. I do get hot when all of this is going on.

Symptoms:  Gas, bloating, fever

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

You seem to be suffering from Acid reflux disease, which causes bloating and gas problems.
So, the best way out in such scenario, is to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for a few days. This combination will help you with the acid reflux that causes bloating. Also, a good probiotic containing Lactobacillus also helps.
Yoghurt is a very good natural source of probiotics and helps in settling the stomach issues very well. Papaya cleanses the bowels as it acts as a good fiber laxative, so he will have less bloating. Avoid spicy food and stick to soft and bland diet.
In case the problem persists you would require to get an Ultrasound of Abdomen and Upper GI Endoscopy done.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy