Every time I have sex, my vagina hurts It can

Patient

Q: Every time I have sex, my vagina hurts. It can hurt deep within and sometimes on the outside. But it will go away within a couple minutes of sex. Its one of the worst pains I've experience. It feels like a pinching or twisting pain. He has to work in his penis slowly to ease the pain as he goes in because I feel it all the way in the back of my vagina too

Doctor

A:   Hi,

According to your description there is possibility of vaginal or pelvic infection.
By clinical examination the exact cause of the problem can be identified.
So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.
Vaginal and speculum examination can help in finding out the problem and treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take care.