Every time I make out, I get very sick (fever, sore throat, sore neck). What's going on?

Patient : In the past few months, I've made out with a few guys and each time except for one, I've gotten very ill within 1-3 days. The first time I was in the hospital twice with a fever of 105 and a sore neck. Doctors at two hospitals didn't know what it was, and said it was some kind of infection. Second time I got strep. Now, I have a sore neck and fever again after making out two days ago. I assume it's an immune system thing, but will it always be like this? I'd prefer to be able to enjoy life without getting sick every time I kiss someone. Any suggestions? (Also, I've had mono two-ish times, but I was negative for it when tested in the hospital. It doesn't feel like mono, either. However, another potential symptom is periodic pain under my left ribcage--sometimes severe.)