Every time I make out, I get very sick (fever, sore throat, sore neck). What’s going on?

Patient: In the past few months, I’ve made out with a few guys and each time except for one, I’ve gotten very ill within 1-3 days.The first time I was in the hospital twice with a fever of 105 and a sore neck. Doctors at two hospitals didn’t know what it was, and said it was some kind of infection.Second time I got strep.Now, I have a sore neck and fever again after making out two days ago.I assume it’s an immune system thing, but will it always be like this? I’d prefer to be able to enjoy life without getting sick every time I kiss someone.Any suggestions?(Also, I’ve had mono two-ish times, but I was negative for it when tested in the hospital. It doesn’t feel like mono, either. However, another potential symptom is periodic pain under my left ribcage–sometimes severe.)

Doctor: