Exceptional Case

Q: Hi.i am a 25 years old boy.at morning time when i go for urination some sticky fluid comes out of penis and it continues untill i start full urination and by the way my urine colour at the begining is milkish in colour,but then as urine passes out it becomes normal.i m really worried about it.i have also visited a doctor for it and he told me that u have UTI but after medicine the problem remains the same.so what may be the next diagnosis

Symptoms:  there is no pian or burning sesation.neither increase or decrease in the frequency.everything is normal