Excessive body hair or Hirsutism

Patient : Hi i was just wondering if there was any medication i could go on to help control the amount of body hair i have. I am a 16yr old female and i have noticable hair above my lip, my chin, side burns, stomach, back, breasts and arms. The hair isn't that thick but is dark and makes me feel self conscious. I also have fairly irregular periods they usually come between every 19-24 days.
Doctor :   The presence of excessive hair may be due to increased amounts of androgen in the body or due to increased sensitivity o f the body to normal amounts of androgen. Changes in these hormone levels may also be responsible for irregular periods. You may consult a doctor and take the test for measurement of the androgen levels in your body. Treatment of the cause may help control the excessive growth of hair.