Excessive drinking and peeing only at night with no Hx of diabetes in family

Patient

Q: My son just turned 2yr of age and he excessively drinks at night and urinates at night to the point of constantly soaking his pants and the bed at least 3x a night. There is no HX of Diabetes in the family and he only does this at night time. He also sweats really bad and I keep it pretty cold in the house. He recently started getting marks that look like big circles almost like eczema all up and down his legs but he doesn't itch them and they go away but come back. Can you please ease my mind a little. I am a nurse and have seen a lot so I am very nervous and worried.

Doctor