Excessive masturbation

Patient

Q: Doctor, i can't stop masturbating. Is it normal to masturbate at least 5 times a day and still want to do it more?

Symptoms:  I masturbate at least 5 times a day and would do more if it didn't hurt
Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Masturbation is a normal phenomenon. It is said that 99% of people do masturbation and the remaining 1% lie.
It doesn't harm your body in any way.
However, it can cause harm to your mind if you get indulged in this activity abnormally and excessively. It makes you feel that you are doing wrong and still you do. So, it affects your Psychology.
Masturbation is totally harmless.
Only thing that should be kept in mind is that "Excess of anything is bad”.
You should understand one thing that Masturbation is a game of mind.
However you start doing it and make a psychology that you are getting the pleasure in some particular way, you get better erection and ejaculation that way only.
This is not a problem at all.
Once you get sexually active, you will have the pleasure in a normal way.
Share my opinion with your Doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.