Excessive sweating baby

Patient : My son 5 month and have cold sweat from both his palm and feet. He also have excessive sweat from his head, plus loosing hair a lot at the same time. I would have to put on the AC while he is sleeping to cool him off but it still doesn't work. He would wake up with puddles of sweat on his head and pillow, plus lots of hair on his pillow that had fallen off. In room temperatures, cool, or with the AC he sweat a lots, plus breath a lot from his mouth while sleeping but his nose is clean. I heard excessive sweating can cause sids.If anyone know please let me know if it normal. The er mention it normal but for me I kind of feel like it not because there been time I went there multiple time and they were wrong. Im going to see his pretrician soon this month. Sorry im just a worry mother. Hopefully he not diabetes because I was diagnosed gestational diabetes. He's currently jar feed because he isn't satisfied drinking his formula. Drink every 2 hour still.
Symptoms:  Excessive sweating from head while sleepingdaylight playing or holding still
Cold sweat from both hand feet
Loosing hair a lots
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We recommend that you take your child to see his pediatrician to be evaluated. This excessi ve sweating could be due to a problem with his thyroid, which at his young age needs to be closely monitored and treated. The description of your baby's sweating does concern us that his internal temperature is increased. We recommend that you continue to keep your baby hydrated with an electrolyte rich drink such as pedialyte to prevent dehydration. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com