Excessive Sweating in the head while eating any kind of food

Patient

Q: Hi, I have a very peculiar problem since 2010. Whernever i eat any food stuff, no matter weather its hot, or salty, i sweat excessively only from my head. I dont eat much junk foods or spicy foods since childhood, but i dont know how i got it? This never happened befor. I am 27 years old male. No infections on body or head and no abnormalities till date. I had also done a blood and urine test but everything is normal so doctors could not understand what the problem is. Request you to kindly help me as it is very embarrassing and so i do not go to parties or have foods outside. Please help me lead a normal life. Also suggest me some medicine if this problem can be minimized or completely treated.

Doctor