Excruciating calf pain after running short period of time.

Patient

Q: Ive recently started soccer training, and all of a sudden the inside of my calves,start to hurt so much i can barley run.

i warm up and stretch and we do about a 2 lap run of the pitch, i physically dont struggle with the distance but about half way round the first lap my calves go so tight and sore i can barely run,they completely lose their spring and then they stay like this for the whole training sessions and then for the next few days.

i never struggled with this before, somebody suggested it that my foot maybe rolling whilst i run could this be the problem ? the pain area is from a hand up from your feet and then a hand down from your knee in that space between on the inside of your calf ,it isnt on the shin but agains the inside of the calf identical pain on both legs, do you have any suggestions,im desperate to find out what it is.

Symptoms:  Inside calf pain after running
Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having muscular pain. It can be due to muscle fatigue occurring due to overexersion. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can get your vitamin D level and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.