Excruciating to pee, blood in urine, difficult to eliminate.

Patient : Dear Doc, I have had blood in my urine for two days now. It is excruciating to pee and the pain last for a good 10 minites and it is uncomfortable to sleeep. I am in a weakend state and if anything comes out at all it is deep dark red. It started after drinking an energy drink at the gym and later chasing it with milk. Next mourning could not pee, white stuff came out and I must push as hard as I can to get something out, and it aint fun. I am also wondering if the 6000 foot altitude I moved to it has any effect on me as well.