Exhaustion and muscle pain

Patient

Q: I have a lot of pain in my body. All my muscles really hurt arms, legs and body to the point that I can't even run my hands over them as its so painful.
When I go for a walk the pain in my back is so excruciating I'm almost doubled over.
My muscles twitch uncontrollably including my stomach, legs, arms back, ribs and face. It's really not nice and is getting worse as time goes on. at times difficulty in breathing. I am extremely tired all the time and this is all getting me down and Im getting no help from my doctor so don't know where to turn. Have been tested for diabetes and thyroid but all ok. Any ideas?

Doctor