Exhaustion, irritability, depression, panic attacks, cold, forgetful, no appetite, no sex drive

Patient : I'm not sure what's wrong with me. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a hormonal imbalance, but I'd like some advice. Last May, I felt extremely tired and lethargic for the entire month. Finally, it passed, but from June to December I was extremely, excessively angry and irritable all the time. The littlest thing would make me fly into rage, which is very abnormal for me -- I'm generally a happy, calm person. Also, my sex drive was higher than normal. About two weeks ago, things changed dramatically. I began to feel very, very depressed. I am no longer angry, nor can I begin to feel angry. When this began, I had suicidal thoughts. The depression has subsided some, but I feel EXTREMELY tired again. I slept for 12 hours last night and had no energy to do anything but sit on the couch, or else I'd feel dizzy. However, I have had trouble falling asleep and wake up intermittently. My legs ache and feel weak. I have lapses in memory and I'm generally forgetful. I'm cold almost all the time. I have no appetite. I have had panic attacks. I feel disconnected from reality. I often feel like my pulse is racing. I have absolutely no sex drive, and the thought of it makes me feel sick. My urine is a very deep yellow, but I'm not sure if it's because I started taking multivitamins after this began. I'm going to see my doctor on Friday to get blood drawn and hopefully figure this out, but I was wondering if perhaps someone on here could give me some kind of answer or direction in which to look for answers. Thank you.