Experiencing chest pain

Patient : Looking for additional help..
Symptoms:  Pain in chest and neck,headaches,weight loss not intentional, loss of appetite.. Had egd normal,stress test normal..
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting us. Chest pain has many reasons. It may arise from heart, pulmonary, musculo skeletal, gastrointes tinal causes and the list goes on. Since you had a heart attack in history, it could be heart related also. Get an ECG during pain to check for cardiac status. Stress test has 55-60% sensitivity and if it is normal, does not rule out heart disease. Since EGD scopy is normal, chances of gastrointestinal cause is less likely. You can go for coronary angiography to check the status of your heart disease. In case of recurrence, consult your physician and he can advice you better.