Experiencing dizziness, funny feeling in chest, body feels e

Patient

Q: Experiencing dizziness, funny feeling in chest, body feels exhausted, stomach tightness, extreme anxiety with heavy worry, and tend to freak out. I feel a bit faint when I stand as well. Also feel cold with occasional sweating in the head and hands. I chew tobacco, I don't sleep well every night, I dont eat that well, I have acid reflux, and the stress at home is at its highest and has been for well over a month. I just need to know is this stress related or? I'm just worried.

Doctor