Experiencing neurological symptoms, and severe back pain.

Patient

Q: Hello. I'm considering going to the emergency room, because I'm worried. I experience a tingling sensation all over my body. It gets worse at night, and It wakes me up. The only way I can describe the feeling (because tingling isn't quite the adjective for how it feels), is the feeling when it's winter and you put light gloves on, and go outside. The feeling in your hands when the wind slightly blows. It's almost like a tickle. I feel as though it has to do with the nerves all over my body. Also, I am experiencing almost unbearable flank pain. Nothing has eased it medically (Ibuprofen, etc.)

Symptoms:  Severe back pain (mainly flank and up through shoulders (not pulled muscle), nerve-related pain/tingling/and almost a tickle feeling
Doctor