Experiencing numerous symptoms: should I be concerned?

Patient : I’m a 36-year old male, otherwise in good health: no ongoing medical conditions; not taking any prescribed medications; no other illness in over a year. However, over the past few days I’ve experience the following symptoms. My question is: should I be concerned and seek medical attention? It’s 4am on Sunday morning here in the UK, so that would entail a long wait in A&E (ER), so should I try to wait until Monday morning when my GP (doctor) is back at work?
Symptoms:  10 days ago: formed 3 painful ulcers on side of tongue, connected by ribbon-like white line; top of tongue turned very white.
6 days ago: saw doctor who prescribe Chlorhexidine mouthwash twice-per-day
2 days ago: pain from ulcers gone, ulcers themselves almost gone; woke with bad headache.
1.5 days ago: after eating very little lunch: bloated feeling, stomach cramps, unable to eat more, nausea at sight of food.
1 day ago: loss of appetite, stomach cramps/bloating after eating small amount of food; dizziness and balance issues - waves of disorientation
12 hours ago: dark, pungent-smelling urine despite ample fluid intake, fading/narrowing of vision - particularly on standing up
now: intermittent sharp, stabbing pains in joints; involuntary muscle spasms; audio disturbances: intermittent, high-pitched whining interspersed with waves of disturbance (like a badly tuned radio); pungent-smelling sweat; raised temperature (unable to quantify) - skin hot to touch
Restless sleep/unable to sleep for past two nights