Experiencing pink spotting

Patient : I have been experiencing pink spotting when I go to the bathroom and it's only when I wipe and my pierod shouldn't be here for another 4 days. My boyfriend and I also had unprotected sex and he came in me. So there could be a chance that I'm pregnant ?
Symptoms:  Bloating, nausea, emotional, more tired then usual. Face seems more clear then usual
Doctor :   Implantation bleeding is seen in some women who are pregnant at the time of the expected period. It is characteristicall y lighter, reddish brown or light pink in color and is easily recognized as different than a period. The spotting that you are experiencing could be just a premenstrual occurence or implantation bleeding. The only way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test rather than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. You should wait till atleast one day before your expected period before taking a home pregnancy test, although waiting a week is considered best. Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how you must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit, For more accurate results, test first thing in the morning and give the kit a few minutes to work. Most women are able to take the test themselves without any hassles and I am sure you shall be able to do it yourself too.