Experiencing pregnancy symptoms but am I really pregnant?

Patient : I had unprotected sex about 4 weeks ago on January 14. I took a pregnancy test about a week 1 week later and got a negative result. Lately I've been experiencing bloating and an uncomfortable pain in my upper stomach. I feel full instantly after I eat and I've been really gassy. when I lay down on my stomach the pain becomes worse and sharp in the left hypochondriac region of my stomach. I feel normal when I am standing up but as soon as I lay down it hits me in less than a minute. I feel fatigue easily now and have experienced nausea, moodiness, and craving along with appetite loss. I did get my period and experienced cramps. I really want to know if I am pregnant or if I am about to get my period.
Symptoms:  Bloating, nausea, fatigue, moodiness, stomach pain.