Explaination of std blood test

Patient

Q: I am in an arabic country where the presence of sexually transmitted diseases are totally denied. I have had a test for several things including syphilis, the result is as follows, and i am confused by the meaning, and i have no one to ask.
I must point out that i have had absolutely no symptons at all, pleae analysis the result for me:
BIOLOGICAL REFERENCE
INTERVALS
UNIT
RESULT
TEST NAME
Syphilis Serology Profile
Non-reactive
Non-Reactive
VDRL (Qualitative Test)
By slide flocculation test for qualitative detection of non-specific antibodies in the blood of the patient that
may indicate that the organism is Treponema pallidum

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The results of your test indicate that you are positive for being infected with Treponema pallidum, the bacteria that causes syphilis. Specifically speaking, you have a positive VDRL test. This tests is a qualitative tests that detects your body's own immune response to substances produced by treponemal bacteria. The way this test detects this that a distinct foaming reaction occurs called 'flocculation' is produced when your sample is mixed within a test tubes containing the VDRL testing reagents. You will need to be treated with antibiotics to clear this infection. Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com