Explaining the size of ovaries, dominant follicle and dominant cyst

Patient

Q: Hello i did a follow up ultrasound going through it at the moment can you help me by explaining this to me. My R ovary measures 3.2cm and contains a dominant follicle of 1.98cm while my L ovary measures 5.04cm and contains a dominant cyst of 3 x 2 cm and several follicles. the impression shows resloving ovairian cysts and none at pathological levels at this time.

Symptoms:  At the moment the terrible pain that i used to feel in my pelvic area has subside. I just need to understand the report properly.
Doctor