Extended Vaginal Bleeding More than 3 Months

Q: Vaginal Bleeding for over 3 months?

Okay so I have had vaginal bleeding with clots for over three months. The total thing has been going on almost a year and a half now. It starts when I masturbate, no I'm not putting foreign objects into my vagina, just using fingers and I have really short finger nails and they are filed and what not.

The bleeding persists for a long time, right now its just been bleeding for a little over 3 months, and I don't know what to do about it. Its not painful, its not irritated. The bleeding does not stop until I take a shower and let a lot of blood leak out. Then it spots lightly for a few days and clears up. But if I masturbate again it comes right back.

I have PCOS and type 2 diabetes, I'm heavily over weight and its really awkward to try and talk to my mom about it. Please help.

Symptoms:  Extended Vaginal Bleeding