Extreme case..need help fast.

Q: Dear Doctor,

I have been seeing my family doctor for 6 months now who hasnt been able to help me. She sent me to an endocrinologist and pulminologist already to see if they can help me. I have been suffering from symptoms like extreme fatigue ( i cant even work. i can sleep for 12 or more hrs and still not be able to get out of bed), I feel nauseas especially when I eat, although I have no appetite. I am 5'4 and weight 107. I keep losing weight (down to 105 or so) and it's almost impossible for me to gain weight. I've tried everything with diet. I have daily migraines, sometimes I feel shaky but the 0.5mg klonopin helps me deal with that. I feel very cold at times when it's actually warm. I can't focus on anything. My psychologist said it's nothing mental but physical. I've done a loooot of lab tests. I was low on B12 (my body wouldnt take the pills so I had to be injected with it once every week for 4 weeks and it went up a lil). Lab results also showed that I am insulin resistant and have low blood cell count. The endo said she cant help me further because even though my fasting blood sugar was higher in the morning than it suppose to be (110-130), she said my A1C levels are fine. The pulminologist said my lungs are fine and I only had a hard time breathing cuz I used to take Wellbutrin for a week. After getting on Advair my breathing for back to normal.

But the migraines, trouble gaining weight, losing weight, and extremeeeeee fatigue is killing me and the doctor said that because my set of symptoms are so strange, it's hard to diagnose me. I have to see an oncologist,hemotologist next week but I doubt they'll be able to help me. Please, tell me what it could be. I'm only 23 and my family has no serious medical conditions. I already had to go to the ER twice in the past month because I felt so weak and couldnt do anything. Please tell me.