Extreme discomfort in genital region

Patient : Hi, im very embarrassed to be asking about this because my question has to do with my genital area. I am a 17 year old girl i masturbate frequently. Today i did twice. Around 8:00PM tonight i started to get a strange discomfort in my vagina. It feels kind of empty and it feels like its being stimulated. So feeling this i thought maybe if i masturbated once more it would stop it, it didn't. It is now 12:30AM and its keeping me from sleeping. I know this may not seem like an important medical question but I'm in extreme discomfort and i cant do much because i am embarrassed and it is late here. Please help me as soon as you can. Thank you.
Symptoms:  Vaginal discomfort such as feeling stimulated when not in side the vagina and feeling empty in the vagina.