Extreme fatigue remedies

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor....I've been feeling extreme fatigue and weakness for about 3 weeks now. Fortunately, I work from home. With that said, I've gotten too weak to really do anything outside the home. I've also been experiencing bizarre hunger pains for about two weeks non-stop. These are intense hunger pains at the center of my chest below the ribcage. I also have tingling in my forearms and feet. My vision is also blurry at times. I've seen two different doctors (one in an ER setting) who performed EKG's and general blood tests. Heart is fine....but my personal doc says my blood levels are showing pre-diabetes. Unfortunately, she won't be able to see me until the end of next week.
My question is this, is there anything I can do to get my energy level back to an acceptable level? This is greatly effecting my overall quality of life. BTW, I'm a 43 year old male with high blood pressure. Thanks very much for taking the time to answer.

Symptoms:  Fatigue, weakness, hunger pains, tingling feet and hands, blurry vision
Doctor