Extreme itching

Q: I've been suffering extreme itching for months, it's all over my body, especially on my legs. I've used hairbrushes, maths compass', and soda ringpulls so scratch so much that it's left marks- I picked off scabs and it left large hole/dent scar marks, 2 on my shin and 3 on my arm, all close together, they are raw feeling and slightly painful to touch.

I've been asking my mom to take me to a doctor for months but she says it's just a heat rash and when I showed her the marks she lectured me and now thinks I'm a self harmer. I am not purposefully hurting myself.

Itching gets especially bad when I go outside, even if my body is covered. I haven't been engaged in any sexual contact and my soap powder hasn't changed. I have no idea what this problem is. I've tried basically all over-the-counter medicines out there, nothing helps.

Any kind of slight idea of what the problem is will be very helpful.

Symptoms:  Coughing, Sneezing, Itching, Dry skin, Sore throat, Tiredness, Stiff bones.