EXTREME leg and foot pain with swelling...constant fatigue inablility to bear weight on legs and fee

Patient : I am experiencing extreme fatigue and leg pain. My feet and lower legs swell and I feel an intense pressure. I often feel dizzy and sleep does not help fatigue. Laying, sitting or elevating the feet does not help pain. Pain is constant. After I sit for any period of time it is difficult to bear weight on the legs. Also experience charlie cramps in feet...thighs and calves daily. I have been to several docs...blood work has been done several times. They say the swelling is not fluid and diruetics do no good. Blood sugar and thyroid are fine. One doc says epstein barr virus...another says fibromyalgia. I don't buy either diagnosis. Getting hard to function like this.