Extreme pain

Patient

Q: I have bronchitis at the moment and am currently taking cephalexin 500mg (teva). This nurse also prescribed me prednisone 10mg (Watson) for that pain. She never did a check up but my right side is in extreme pain and it feel like I'm always bloated and constipated but I'm going to the bathroom regularly. It's starts from my right side and travels to the other an lower back pains. My tale bone area begins to start hurting VERY bad. Just all that general area (stomach, uterus, hips, appendix, gal bladder, etc.) Something on the inside is killing me and I can't figure out what it is. All I have is Watsons to reduce pain but she never found out what was causing the pain. And I've never been in pain like this before.

Symptoms:  Bloating, sore to the touch, pain in all lower abdomen area
Doctor