Extreme pain...

Patient

Q: Hey, so, for a few years now my urine stream has been substantially weaker, at times I have to strain to get started.
Same with my bowel movements.
The past two days my rectum has been HURTING. It started last night, feels like it's originating from my prostate, and the pain radiated into my lower back and my entire legs.
I got home and took Aleve. The anti-inflammatory helped and the pain subsided.
Woke up this morning, pain was back. Went to the bathroom (when I have this pain there's a constant urge to defecate, but nothing comes out). I strained to produce any fecal matter, and ended up with a small amount of frothy red... blood I imagine...

I don't have money for the doctor, and my Medi-Cal insurance hasn't been approved yet, so I don't know what to do. Last time I went to the E.R. for something, they accomplished nothing and sent me home with a $400 bill in the mail...

Oh, I also wanted to mention that I've been in two wrecks recently. After my first one I felt okay, just very sore, but think I may have pinched nerves from whiplash an simply hadn't realized.
The night after my wreck I had sex with my girlfriend, and afterward I tried to stretch my groin by doing the splits. I used to do this frequently, but this time I couldn't stretch them at all before a VIOLENT pain RIPPED through my body. It felt like I got torn from my prostate gland to the back of my scrotum.
Immediately I think I went into shock, and every muscle in my body tensed up at once, so tense (like trying to lift a weight that is too heavy) that every muscle was shaking violently.
This continued for a number of minutes, feeling like my bones were going to snap under the force of my own muscles. I told my girlfriend to call the doctor but she didn't. I told her to give me one of my klonopin (I have chronic social anxiety) and I chewed it up. Moments later I stood up and high-stepped around the room and my muscles let go.

It was a terrifying experience and I haven't been able to explain it. I've never had every muscle contract like that at once and simply lock in place, it was like a seizure but I was fully conscious and giving direction to my girlfriend.

Once again... I know I need to see a real doctor but I just can't afford it...

Doctor