Extreme pain in knee and thigh

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor, I having extreme pain in knee and burning pain in thigh in my left leg. This condition has been there almost for 6 months now, been visiting multiple doctors not getting right diagnosis. I have been asked to take pain killers like Ugesic. For me just Crocin works for sometime to reduce the pain, but after few hours pain again comes back till I the tablet again.
The pain is extreme in knee and one area of my thigh. Also, I have mild pain in my outer hip area, groin area and tender ness in my ankle.

Please help me know what is hurting me. Pain is making extremely depressed.

Thanks,
Ashok

Symptoms:  Pain in Knee and Thigh
Extreme pain in knee and thigh-1
Doctor