Extreme Sensitivity in Thighs and Testicles

Q: Good Afternoon,

I am a 21 year old male and have noticed something rather odd that happens to me in the thighs area.

When I touch my inward right thigh, I get a sensitive impulse on the thigh and my right testicle majorly moves upwards and will stay there until I stop touching the thigh. Same happens with the left side.

This gets even worse when someone else touches my leg area or my partner tries to put her hands on my thighs, I literally get into an aching pain and my testicles move upward again but in a much more violent manner than if I was to touch the thigh myself.

This really affects my sex life as I try to bear the pain of this sensitivity when I engage in various sexual activities.

I tried researching things about this issue but with no luck it seems that others have some issue with bruising easily but this is definitely not the case.

I can't come to explain why I get such a violent internal reaction when other people touch my thigh areas.

Please help me understand my issue in a more precise manner and let me know if there is anything I can do about it.

Thank you,