Extreme Severe Stomach Pain

Q: Hello just wondering if I could get some help with my issue. I have constant stomach pains after I eat (not right after usually the pain comes at night when Im sleeping) Along with the stomach pain comes with severe back pain. This has been going on for the past 4-5 years. Some say this caused due to acid build up but the pain will still occur even when I don't consume any food. The pain is so severe sometimes that I have to take extremely hot showers to numb the back and stomach pain. The severe agonizing pain will last 5-7 hours. Feels like a hot ember burning in my stomach then the pain wraps around to my back. The pain is so intense that no pain medication will help only extreme hot water does. Please if you have any close solutions please help. Im done living like this.

Symptoms:  Extreme Pain in bottom right location of the stomach. Pain in upper back