Extreme tiredness

Q: I'm constantly worn out and tired. After eating, I'll always want a nap, and my parents think it's something that I never lost from my baby years. I'm a high school senior and when I get home from school everyday I take about a 2- hour nap, which I literally cannot help. I stay on the computer until 3, and then I get sleepy and nap til around 5. I go to bed around 11 every night, and get up around 6. Is it possible that I have a sleeping disorder such as hypersomnia, narcolepsy, etc..?

Symptoms:  Extreme sleepiness around 3 in the afternoon, falling asleep in my first few classes of the day, still sleeping 7 hours a night at least