Ask The Doctor > Pending > Extremely itchy thighs and itchy bumps on penis and scrotum.

Extremely itchy thighs and itchy bumps on penis and scrotum.

Patient: Extremely itchy thighs & itchy bumps on penis & scrotum?!about 2 weeks ago, I noticed my thighs starting to itch like crazy. At first I just thought it was dry skin, so I started putting lotion on them. Since then, I have gotten bumps on the head of my penis, the backside of my penis (side that faces my body when erect) and scrotum that are reddish in color and itch a lot. They aren’t painful at all. They’ll appear, and then a couple days later, or even later on in the same day they appear, they go away. Then they’ll reappear when I research about it I found that it is called “scabies infestation” but I am not sure if my research correct or not and what is the sollution for this problem?

Symptoms: Red itchy bumps and nodules

Doctor: