Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Extremely thin skin and superficial veins: Treatment?

Extremely thin skin and superficial veins: Treatment?

Patient: Hi, I really hate my skin it is very see through for example you can see all the veins under my eyes and stuff I hate it. Any tips? Food? Excercise? Anyone?

Doctor: Some people have genetically thin skin and very superficial veins. Thus these veins can be seen through the skin. There are various cosmetic therapies available for the same like laser and phototherapy. However I do not highly recommend the same unless done by an experienced professional as it can lead to scarring if dont incorrectly. Other simple ways are using concealers and concealing make up wich will help in toning your skin to one color. I hope this helps. All the best.