Eye allergy need help

Patient

Q: Hi

I am affected by red eye for almost two years and used 3 to 4 steroids prescribed by doctors( But then I was not aware of the rebound effects it can cause ) and one of this steroids (Fluorometholone and Tetrahydrozoline HCl) has really caused some damage in my right eye. On 23rd June 2014 I had color Fundus Photography on both eyes And luckily the test shown that it is not rebound effect which I am suffering from. And after some trail and error I have found that it is nothing but Cigarette smoke which is causing all those problems. That is I am an eye allergy patient. And I should mention that I am a smoker. And when I am in a tea stall where 4 or 5 others smoking I do not have any problem. It only happens when I am in artificial light and inside a room also that sunlight does not affect me

now my medicines are Alcaftadine 0.25% and systane.

How much they can help me to get rid of this allergic problem?

And I have heard that by injecting the allergen agent into the eyes starting with a low amount and gradually increasing the amount immunity can be achieved. Is it a option for me to Inject tobacco in this way, while tobacco is poisonous. If no, than what are the alternative treatments.

And
"I would really like to know if eye allergy is curable and how long it may take just guess for me please , it will let me to stay prepared no matter even if it takes 3 or 4 years or never ?"

Thanks

Jojo

Symptoms:  Red eye after smoking in night or under artificial light, burnings,
Doctor