Eye almost swollen completely shut from bump on my eyelid

Patient : Eye almost swollen completely shut from bump on my eyelid
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of a swelling of the eyelid causing closure of the eye. This may be due to an infected cyst of the eyelid. Consult a Doctor for clinical evaluation, and physical examination. If there is a pointing in the abscess, a small nick will drain out the pus and the antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medicines will take further case to get a complete relief. Your Doctor may refer you to the Ophthalmologist if he things so. I hope this answer helps you.